Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Open letter to my boss


Dear Boss,

Do you listen to yourself when you scream? I guess you don’t.
Do you see the faces people make when you talk that way? I guess you don't.
Do you notice how people stare? I guess you don’t.
Do you hear how people talk behind your back? I guess you don’t.


Truth is, you don’t see nor care to understand their point. It's not even the fact that you are the most disorganised person I have ever met, or that your worktable is an utter mess; it’s that you don’t really see around.

In the end, I've learned that people will avoid working with you at all costs if you don’t have the personality to achieve a consensus in the daily office live. Therefore you can’t complain why people go their own way to get things done, right?


Be a nice human, whoever you are. Chances are someday, someday you will be a boss, a mom/dad, caretaker or trainer and will be responsible for how someone turns out.

Please don’t be that, math teacher that made me hate math forever. Nobody want a tactless bitch.

Be considerate.

Be patient.

Be tactful.

Understand why people tick, and why they are that way.
Most importantly, LISTEN.

1 comment: